Are you looking for how to delete instagram account permanently? Then you are come at right place we will show you how to do this step by step easily in just 2 mins.
It’s not too complicated to get rid of your Instagram profile, there are two options for making your Instagram account disappear: You can delete it temporarily or permanently.The main difference is that deleting it permanently will erase all your photos and videos. Suspending it will simply make your data invisible, but all your content will be there when you decide to come back.Once your account is deleted, your photos, videos, followers, and all other account data will be gone forever, and you will not be able touse the same username again. Alternatively, if you don’t want to delete your photos, you can deactivate your Instagram account instead. Ready? Let’s take you through the steps for each method of “how to delete your Instagram account temporarily or permanently”.
How to temporarily disable Instagram account
If you temporarily disable your account, your profile, photos, comments and likes will be hidden until you reactivate it by logging back in.
Folow these steps to temporarily disable your instagram account:
- Log into instagram.com from a mobile browser or computer. You can’t temporarily disable your account from within the Instagram app.
- Tap or click in the top right and then select Edit Profile.
- Scroll down, then tap or click Temporarily disable my account in the bottom right.
- Select an option from the drop-down menu next to Why are you disabling your account? and re-enter your password. The option to disable your account will only appear after you’ve selected a reason from the menu.
- Tap or click Temporarily Disable Account.
You’ll need to be able to log into your account to temporarily disable it. If you can’t remember your password or username, see some tips for logging in.
If you don’t want to disable your account but want to change who can see it, you can set your posts to private or block people.
Note: If you’d like to delete your Instagram account, the read the instructions below to delete instagram account permanently .
You may also like :Fake Instagram Post Generator
How to delete Instagram account permanently
After you delete your account, you can’t sign up again with the same username or add that username to another account, and we can’t reactivate deleted accounts.
Follow these steps to permanently delete your instagram account:
- Go to the Delete Your Account page. If you’re not logged into Instagram on the web, you’ll be asked to log in first. You can’t delete your account from within the Instagram app.
- Select an option from the drop-down menu next to Why are you deleting your account? and re-enter your password. The option to permanently delete your account will only appear after you’ve selected a reason from the menu.
- Click or tap Permanently delete my account.
If you’d like to delete a different account, click the username in the top-right of the Delete Your Account page, tap/click on next to username and select Log Out. Log back in as the account you want to delete and follow the directions above.
For security reasons, we can’t delete an account for you. You’ll need to be able to log into your account to delete it. If you can’t remember your password or username, see some tips for logging in.
9 thoughts on “How To Delete Instagram Account Permanently In 2 Mins”
Hi, very nice website, cheers!
Need cheap and reliable hosting? Our shared plans start at $10 for an year and VPS plans for $6/Mo.
Check here: https://www.reliable-webhosting.com/
Like!! I blog quite often and I genuinely thank you for your information. The article has truly peaked my interest.
Very interesting points you have remarked, appreciate it for putting up.
very Great post, i actually enjoyed this web site, carry on it
Ha, here from google, this is what i was looking for.
I consider something really special in this site.
This is awesome!
I conceive you have mentioned some very interesting details , appreciate it for the post.
Your website has proven useful to me.